Rizza Marie P.
North house

Topic: Health Care: Activity coordinator
Essential Question: What is the most important skill of a successful elder care activity coordinator ?


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog #4: Presentation Reflection

Because of my first interview, I understand more about the topic that I'm suppose to talk about. It made it easier for me to explain my topic. For example, when I differentiate nursing home and youth center. They understood the difference once i asked them at the conclusion of my presentation. They raised and answered without doubting. Which surprised me because I thought they won't understand my explanation. My simple and straight forward explanations because without that, I doubt they will comprehend what I was saying. The most challenging thing to do is trying not to get nervous while explaining and also to get everyone's attention. Because once my nervousness kicks in, I won't be able to talk or I panic. Though I was nervous, I finished my presentation and I got my audience attention. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment