Rizza Marie P.
North house

Topic: Health Care: Activity coordinator
Essential Question: What is the most important skill of a successful elder care activity coordinator ?


Monday, October 3, 2011

Blog # 5: Second Interview Questions


My Second Interview Questions:

  1. What important skills do you think activity coordinators need to have?
  2. Why do facilities have activities?
  3. How do you conduct a successful group activity? And why are group activities important?
  4. Can you give me some example of group activities?
  5. How to deal with the patients/elderly (especially when they throw tantrums)?
  6. Can you tell me some of your experiences as activity coordinator?

1 comment:

  1. These are nice. I would word 5 differently. I've heard that patients sometimes become very upset? What are some ways to deal with a difficult patient?

    This interview is actually meant to ask about the background of your interviewee. I'd add a few questions that address this.

    Why did you decide to become an activity coordinator?
    What training does the job require at the start? What training do you take as you go along?

    ReplyDelete