Rizza Marie P.
North house

Topic: Health Care: Activity coordinator
Essential Question: What is the most important skill of a successful elder care activity coordinator ?


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Blog # 1: Senior Project Topic

My topic is "Health Care: Activity Coordinator ". I picked it personally because I wanted to take career that is related to medical field. I also wanted to try a different branch in medical field which got me the idea of working in a facility like my dad. I wanted a fun and helpful way to help the patients. After doing some research on jobs that were in the facility, the one that took my interest is activity coordinator’s job. My goal is to explore the health care facility and to determine whether working in facility and being an activity coordinator will be suited for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment