Rizza Marie P.
North house

Topic: Health Care: Activity coordinator
Essential Question: What is the most important skill of a successful elder care activity coordinator ?


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blog # 2 :Interview Check

I'm scheduled to interview Rosa, one of the activity coordinators in Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center, this Monday. Although after two weeks of doing some research, talking to some one that actually works as activity coordinator is better and something new. Because of that, I plan to add some questions such as: What made you pick this job?, What makes your job different from any other jobs in medical field?, Are you enjoying your job? This would also help me see her point of view of her job.

2 comments:

  1. I changed my interviewee because Rosa got sick during that Monday so she referred me to another activity coordinator named Gabriel Olea. He was also an activity coordinator in Inland Valley Care and Rehab Center.

    ReplyDelete