Rizza Marie P.
North house

Topic: Health Care: Activity coordinator
Essential Question: What is the most important skill of a successful elder care activity coordinator ?


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blog # 16: Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

CONTENT:
 (1) I plan to continue on working on extra hours volunteering in the facility while reading books that relates to senior patients and hopefully apply that skills in the facility. 

(2) I will be reading books that relates to senior patients. I'll probably spent more time on reading than applying skills so I can get a deeper understanding of my topic.  Also, by reading books, It will help me get a more specific skills an activity coordinator will use everyday.  While I read books, hopefully it would help me understand more specific skills that I can apply to the seniors in the facility. In the facility, I can apply the skills and if it does works then it would help me 

(3) This time it would help me change the general skills i got from independent component 1 to be more specific.  Also, by doing this independent component,  I can back up the answers for my E.Q. based from experience and from the books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment