Rizza Marie P.
North house

Topic: Health Care: Activity coordinator
Essential Question: What is the most important skill of a successful elder care activity coordinator ?


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blog # 10: Blog Reflection


1. I think I’m doing well in my senior project. I’m probably in between AE-/P+ because based from the five minute presentation and research checks; I got mostly P and AE’s.

2. I think I did well on my research. I learned more about my topic. Picking my senior topic is also something I have done well. I get to help out the elderly patients. I also learn new things in the facility.

3. I still have to improve my presentation. I need to try not to feel nervous and stutter because that’s the feedback I got for recommendation part from my five minute presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment